PvE Server/Cluster Regeln
Stand der Regeln: 15.04.2023 - 17:49:38 Uhr
Each player is responsible for following the current rules. The instructions of the team must be followed at all times.
The server rules must always be followed and can be changed by the server team at any time. If changes are made here, you will find an announcement in our Discord. The rules are also displayed in the game under F1.
By playing on our ARK PvE cluster you accept our rules and have to expect consequences if you break them. (Chat timeout, ban, deletion of structures, animals or characters).
To handle your concerns, questions and problems quickly and efficiently, please use the ticket system in our Discord.
1. General rules
- 1.1 Every player must own a tribe or be a member of a tribe. If you don't have a tribe, it will be created automatically. Nevertheless you should check if this is done. It would also be desirable to give your tribe a name.
- 1.2 We do not accept any depictions or advocacy of Nazi propaganda. Pornographic, sexist and adult content will also not be tolerated and will be punished with appropriate consequences. This rule applies to all types of representation and communication (animal/tribe/player names, chat and structures).
- 1.3 In the global chat only German and English is to be used.
- 1.4 Private conversations in the global chat are to be avoided. Use the local chat instead, your regular chat (switch with the tab key). We also offer you the possibility to drop by and use our TeamSpeak/Discord. Public and private channels are available for this purpose. Misunderstandings and disputes are to be solved via private chat. Do not disturb the other people present in the channel/chat, but show consideration for them.
- 1.5 Foreign advertising, begging and stealing from a base is forbidden! It is forbidden to take or loot other people's inventories without the owner's consultation and consent.
- 1.6 Foreign bases may only be entered with the permission of the owner or a tribe member.
- 1.7 Refunds for lost items or dinos will only be processed through our ticket system in Discord. If available, please attach screenshots to the ticket. Losses due to your own fault will not be refunded. For complaints, suggestions or proposals you can open a general support ticket in Discord.
- 1.8 Real money trading is forbidden on our server. This includes selling items/creatures and paid boss runs.
- 1.9 Circumventing the structure limit and duplicating items and dinos is forbidden (cloning excluded).
2. Building Rules
- 2.1 Bases must be of an appropriate size. In the case of bases consisting of several buildings, these should not be unnecessarily far apart (max. 25 foundations). Thus, no areas should be blocked that are not built on/used.
- 2.2 Each tribe is allowed to have two bases per map. No farm huts, taming enclosures/traps, or other structures may be permanently placed outside of the two bases. This includes teleporters and transmitters. These structures are subject to automatic destruction and will disintegrate. Structures that must be located outside of a base, such as gas collectors, are exempt from automatic destruction. A base must contain at least 40+ structures.
- 2.3 Spawn points of players may not be built over or fenced in.
- 2.4 When building a base, a reasonable distance (approx. 100 foundations, anything less than that please discuss) from surrounding neighbors must be maintained.
- 2.5 After reserving a spot, you have 3 days to build on it. If this is not done within the given time, the area has to be released again for other players.
- 2.6 Blocking or building on loot boxes, obelisks, terminals, nests, artifacts, and cave entrances, as well as building in wyvern canyons is prohibited. Explorernotes must be accessible and marked for players.
- 2.7 All types of teleporters must be placed on Private/Alliance!
- 2.8 Each tribe is allowed to place two gas collectors and one oil pump and one tree platform with four resin collectors per map (these are exempt from automatic destruction). These must be unlocked and may not be built over. Each player must check this himself, as structures are automatically set to Locked.
- 2.9 Tek shields must be appropriate to the base size and must not be unnecessarily large or placed only to block areas. In addition, they must not interfere with other players' play or experience.
- 2.10 Building on large resource deposits is not allowed.
- 2.11 Beaver dams shall always be completely looted so that a new dam can be created.
- 2.12 Structure limitations must be observed. If structures are limited or if limitations are adjusted, the player must adapt them and reduce structures if necessary.
- 3.1 Offline breeding is strictly forbidden. This must be checked by the player.
- 3.2 Animals must be parked/landed in the immediate vicinity of the base and set to passive. They must be prevented from running out of the base. Please pack animals that are not in use into cryo pods, souls or vivariums. Lost animals can be found in the Missing-Dino Channel on our Discord or have been collected by an admin and taken into custody, just drop by the Discord or open a ticket if necessary.
- 3.3 Animals for boss fights may be placed at the obelisk for a short time. The animals may only be placed at the edge of the obelisk, as long as they do not block the way or the platform for other players.
- 3.4 Unwanted eggs from nests of any kind may not be discarded. This will block the spawn of new eggs! Please eat the unwanted eggs.
- 3.5 Dinos that have mutations (Breeding Lines) may not be given away, exchanged or lent.
- 3.6 It is forbidden to throw tamed or wild animals into a foreign base or to guide them to a foreign base.
- 3.7 If several players want to tame/kill the same animal, the player who makes the first hit has the priority. Exception here, if there is an agreement between the parties. He must not be disturbed afterwards!
4. Map specific
- 4.1The Island
- 4.1.1 Building in the volcano or at its crater is forbidden.
- 4.1.2 Building on the penguin islands is forbidden.
- 4.2The Center
- 4.2.1 Building on the Penguin Iceberg (near the Green Obelisk) is forbidden.
- 4.2.2 Building on the Lava Cave is forbidden.
- 4.2.3 Building on Skull Island is forbidden.
- 4.3Scorched Earth
- 4.3.1 Building in Wyvern Gorge is forbidden.
- 4.1.1 Building in the Central Canyon is forbidden (Spinosaurus Spawn).
- 4.4.2 Building in Wyvern Canyon is prohibited.
- 4.4.3 Building in Tusoteuthis Canyon (45.56° Lat - 51.26° Lon / 0.62° Lat - 8.04° Lon) is prohibited.
- 4.4.4 Building in the Crystal Gorge/Cave is prohibited.
- 4.4.5 Building in the Frozen Dungeon cave is forbidden. (31.3° Lat, 33.7° Lon / 30.9° Lat, 37.8° Lon)
- 4.5.1 There are currently no map-specific rules for this map.
- 4.6.1 Access to the underworld may not be blocked or built upon.
- 4.6.2 When a player defends or fights an OSD/Titan or Element Vein, that player also owns its Loot after a successful defense. Interfering or sabotaging is prohibited. Help is allowed after consultation.
- 4.7.1 The accesses to the underground ocean must be kept free.
- 4.7.2 Building near Deinonychus nests is prohibited.
- 4.8Genesis: Part 1
- 4.8.1 Blocking/converting disturbances is prohibited.
- 4.8.2 Interfering or disrupting in game missions is prohibited.
- 4.8.3 Building on mission paths or starting positions is prohibited.
- 4.8.4 Building in the volcano or its crater is prohibited.
- 4.9Crystal Isles
- 4.9.1 here are currently no map-specific rules for this map.
- 4.10Genesis: Part 2
- 4.10.1 It is forbidden to build passages between areas. It is also forbidden to build in space.
- 4.10.2 Hover skiffs are to be landed in their own base.
- 4.10.3 Building on the boss terminal chamber is forbidden! The chamber located under the terminal (where you can find mutagen) also counts to this.
- 4.10.4 Building on mission paths or starting positions is forbidden.
- 4.11Lost Island
- 4.11.1 There are currently no map-specific rules for this map.
- 4.12.1 Runes must remain freely accessible and may not be obstructed.
- 4.12.2 Building on the castle (map structures) at coordinates 55/74 is forbidden.
- 4.12.3 It is forbidden to build on the castle (map structures) at the coordinates 23.5/83.5.
- 4.12.4 It is forbidden to build on the castle (map structures) at the coordinates 21.2/18.3.
- 4.12.5 It is forbidden to build on the following caves, the coordinates are the entrances:
- 76:80 / 66:00
- 71:80 / 01:20
- 03:30 / 03:70
- 07:70 / 23:50
- 49:40 / 14:30
- 21:20 / 57:40
- 90:80 / 78:10
- 03:30 / 32:60 oder 07:60 / 39:20
- 09:90 / 84:30
- 12:38 / 62:63
- 83:34 / 21:23
- 36:30 / 95:60
- 86:27 / 05:42
- 39:90 / 31:70
- 45:66 / 60:70
- 29:62 / 08:24
- 32:64 / 12:53
5. Absence (e.g. Vacation/Inactivity)
You can be offline for up to 14 days without fear of your structures and animals disappearing. This applies to structures and animals of any kind.
In case of a longer absence you should create a ticket in Discord at least three days before the absence starts.
In this period, the player must ensure that all animals are packed, for example, Soul or Kryo, and that nothing is left standing around.