PvE Server/Cluster Regeln
Stand der Regeln: 08.12.2022 - 16:27:38 Uhr
Each player is responsible for complying with the current rules. The server rules must be followed and can be changed by the server team at any time. The rules are shown Ingame under F2. By joining on our servers, you accept the rules and must face the corresponding consequences if you disregard them.
In order to deal with your concerns, questions and problems quickly and efficiently,
please use the support channel in our Discord and create a ticket. (one ticket per request per tribe)
1. General rules
- 1.1 Each player must own a tribe or be a member of a tribe.
- 1.2 Insults, racism, pornography and sexism or adult content have no place with us! Neither in player, tribe or animal names, representations and not in chat.
- 1.3 Private conversations in global chat should be avoided. Instead use the local chat, your tribe chat (switch with the tab key) or a channel in our TeamSpeak/Discord.
- 1.3 External advertising, griefing, begging and stealing eggs from a base is prohibited!
- 1.5 Foreign bases may only be entered with permission. Admins are exempt from this rule.
- 1.6 It is forbidden to take foreign inventories.
- 1.7 It is forbidden to throw tamed or wild animals into a foreign base or to guide them to a foreign base.
- 1.8 If several players want to tame/kill the same animal, the player who makes the first hit has the privilege. He must not be disturbed afterwards!
- 1.9 For each item/dinosaur that is lost, please report it in the discord. If possible with screenshots. Self-inflicted losses will not be reimbursed.
- 1.10 For complaints, please open a General Support Ticket in the Discord.
2. Building regulations
If the building regulations are violated, the structures in question can be removed. If this type of rule violation happens more often, we can remove all structures of the tribe.
- 2.1 In the case of free-standing animals, care must be taken to ensure that they do not run out of the base. Please pack animals that are not in use in Cryos or Souls.
- 2.2 Bases must be of appropriate size. In the case of bases consisting of several buildings, these may be a maximum of 15-20 foundations apart. Thus, no areas should be blocked that are not built on/used.
- 2.3 Each tribe may have two bases per map (no farm huts or structures outside the two bases, including teleporters and transmitters, may be set up). Additional structures can be destroyed without warning. A base must contain at least 40+ structures. Anything below that can be destroyed by the team without consultation.
- 2.4 Leaving structures (e.g. campfires) in the wild is prohibited. This also includes taming enclosures.
Structures left behind can be destroyed without warning.
- 2.5 Player spawn points must not be blocked or fenced.
- 2.6 When building a base, keep an appropriate distance (approx. 100 foundations) from the surrounding neighbors.
If you build closer, please discuss this beforehand with your neighbor.
- 2.7 Reserving areas is permitted at short notice. Long-term blocking of areas is punished by removing said structures.
- 2.8 Blocking or adding explorer notes, loot boxes, obelisks, terminals and cave entrances as well as building in Wyvern Canyons is prohibited! (Blocks are removed by the team without any warnings.)
- 2.9 All types of teleporters may only be set up within your base (on private)! Teleporters that are free in the wild will be destroyed without warning.
- 2.10 Areas with at least five high quality resources (metal, crystal, obsidian) should not be blocked if possible.
- 2.11 For each map, each tribe is allowed to set up a tree platform with four tree sap collectors (for farming), two gas collectors and an oil pump. These must not be closed or built up.
If the animal rules are violated, the affected animals can be removed. If the rules are violated more often, we can remove all of the tribes animals.
- 3.1 Animals must be parked/landed in the immediate vicinity of the base (except Phoenix), tied up and set to passive.
Gachas in their dome count as tied. Animals found on the map can be deleted without warning.
- 3.2 Offline breeding is strictly prohibited. If there is an increasing occurance of offline breeding, we will remove the affected animals.
- 3.3 Should you lose one of your animals due to character death, server restart, etc. and can no longer find it, please use the “Dino Tracker”.
If you still can't find your animal, you can report it to the server team. Reporter missing animals are excluded from deletion.
- 3.4 Animals for boss fights may be parked at the obelisk for a short time. Parking is only permitted at the edge, provided that the animals neither block the path nor the platform for other players.
- 3.5 Unwanted eggs of any kind must not be thrown away. This will block the spawn of new eggs! Please eat the unwanted eggs.
4. Map specific
- 4.1The Island
- 4.1.1 Building in the volcano or on its crater is prohibited.
- 4.1.2 Building on the Penguin Islands is prohibited.
- 4.2The Center
- 4.2.1 Building on the penguin iceberg (near the green obelisk) is prohibited.
- 4.3.1 Building in the Central Canyon is prohibited (Spino Spawn).
- 4.4.1 If a player defends an airdrop, that player also owns the loot after successful defense.
Do not disturb or sabotage. Help is allowed by arrangement.
- 4.4.2 When a player summons and fights a Titan, that player also owns his loot after a successful fight.
Do not disturb or sabotage. Help is allowed by arrangement.
- 4.5.1 Access to the subterranean ocean must be kept clear.
- 4.5.2 Building near Deinonychus nests is prohibited.
- 4.6Genesis: Part 1
- 4.6.1 Blocking/converting faults is prohibited.
- 4.6.2 Interfering or disrupting game missions is prohibited.
- 4.7Genesis: Part 2
- 4.7.1 It is forbidden to build into the passages between the areas.
- 4.7.2 It is forbidden to build in space. (Structures are destroyed without consulting the team.)
- 4.7.3 Per tribe it is allowed to have a maximum of one area with a maximum of five fishbaskets. (Additional areas would be destroyed by the team.)
- 4.7.4 Hover skiffs are to be landed in the base, any skiff that is not found will be destroyed by the team without consultation.
- 4.7.5 Building on the boss terminal chamber is prohibited!
- 4.8.1 Runes must remain freely accessible and must not be blocked.
- 4.8.1 Building on the castle (map structures) at coordinates 55/74 is forbidden.
- 4.8.2 Building on the castle (map structures) at coordinates 23.5/83.5 is forbidden.
- 4.8.3 Building on the castle (map structures) at coordinates 21.2/18.3 is forbidden.
- 4.8.4 The following caves may not be built on, the coordinates are the entrances:
- 76:80 / 66:00
- 71:80 / 01:20
- 03:30 / 03:70
- 07:70 / 23:50
- 49:40 / 14:30
- 21:20 / 57:40
- 90:80 / 78:10
- 03:30 / 32:60 oder 07:60 / 39:20
- 09:90 / 84:30
- 12:38 / 62:63
- 83:34 / 21:23
- 36:30 / 95:60
- 86:27 / 05:42
- 39:90 / 31:70
- 45:66 / 60:70
- 29:62 / 08:24
- 32:64 / 12:53
5. Absence (e.g. vacation/inactivity)
You can be offline for up to 14 days without having to worry that your structures and animals will disappear.
This applies to structures and animals of all kinds.In the case of a longer absence, you should create a ticket in the Discord at least three days before your absence. However, you have to take care of a full feeding troughs or sufficient fertilizer in your plants/beds yourself.